Sunday, February 17, 2013

CARRYING ON THE LEGACY - 16 December 2012

I have thoroughly enjoyed this challenge – not only the growing vegetable aspect, but also learning to blog.
I think this is a great way to keep a garden diary, and I find it much more efficient that writing everything down in my diary. Furthermore, I don’t have to get photos printed and put them in my diary. This is far better!
The challenge has also encouraged me to try different vegies that I’ve been a little apprehensive to try previously.  So I’m really delighted with the success that I’ve experienced with some new vegetables in my garden.
We’ve continuously harvested vegies since this challenge began, and although there are many which are quite a way off harvesting, they are all looking pretty healthy.  I think it’s time for a walk down memory lane, so here is where it all began…
 
  1. some 95 days ago for me with my massive collection of Yates seed
  2.  And my first full picture of the garden in September
  3. And then in October
  4. And then in November
  5. And finally today in December
 
It has been truly wonderful to be part of this challenge, and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone else’s posts and wish you all a fantastic Christmas and bumper crops in your gardens this summer!  Happy gardening everyone and thanks to Yates for creating such a fab competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment